4 Bar Electric Gate
£1,148.00 – £2,195.00 Exc. VAT
Uses – Click to view
- Opens or closes in just 3.5 seconds.
- Integrated shock unit for animal control.
- Extra bars for enhanced visibility or animal control.
- Remote control fobs work with all other options.
- No outside power needed. Built in solar charged battery.
- Controlled from the vehicle or other opening device.
- Breakaway clutch absorbs heavy impacts.
Call 01263 493102 or 07785 352730 for further details
A new approach to electric gates. The lightweight carbon fibre design allows very fast and safe opening while the solar battery combination means there is no need to dig up a driveway to provide power to the remote controlled gate.
This Driveway gate is a standard traffic Dofygate with an extra bar above and below plus diagonal supports all made from carbon fibre. The design provides an aesthetically pleasing look to the standard gate with a greater depth and visual presence. All the options available with the 2 Bar traffic gate apply apart from extra width over the standard 4.6 metres due to the extra weight.
Uses – Click to view
- Driveway – The look of the 4 Bar version is more conventional providing a gate like look while retaining the other unique attributes such as speed and automatic options
- Quad bike gate – A single unit is more than adequate for a quad bike and represents exceptional value. Not only can the gate be moved from place to place, it can also be brought back together with a partner gate to span a larger gateway at other times of the year.
- Cattle paddocks – with built in shock unit – The extra bars allow DOFYGATE to be used for the retention of larger animals such as Cows and Calves and Sheep without lambs. The carbon fibre bars and carbonised guards mean the complete Dofygate is live to the touch from the built in electric shock unit. This unit only produces a shock when the gate is touched so only uses a fraction of the power a standard fencer would use over 24 hours. Entry and exit using the supplied fobs is usually all that is needed
- Sheep paddocks – with built in shock unit – for lambs see 7 bar. The same applies for sheep though the increased insulation afforded by a thick fleece mean that sheep are best introduced to the gate when not in full coat.
- Fobs (two provided others can be tuned in at any time)
- Keypad entry (coupled with button or auto-open exit)
- Phone entry (call the gate from mobile or landline to open – no call charge)
- Timed opening (opens and stays open for specific times in the
- Intercom (Unit calls one or more pre-registered numbers who can authorise entry)
- 2.3 metres (single unit)
- 4.6 metres (pair)
DG2 2.3 4Bar, DG2 4.6 4Bar